The Samobor Calvary is located on the hill between the chapels of St. Anne and St. George. It was build in 1933, for the occasion of the Celebration of 1,900 Years of our Salvation by Jesus Christ, upon the initiative of Olga Leibenfrost from Zagreb.
The Calvary consists of a large crucifix flanked by two crosses. The corpus was made by brother Elekt Maruzi from Zagreb and the crosses by the people of Domaslovac. When Calvary was being constructed the people of Samobor expressed their wish to build the Way of the Cross as well, to celebrate the 1,900 years since Jesus' crucifixion. The 13 stations were made of artificial stone by Rudolf Betler.