Parish Church of the Holy Trinity
Kraljevec na Sutli
Tel: + 385 49 554 094
The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity - the parish was founded in 1789, during the priest Pavle Potlačnik, and the church was constructed in 1836. The parishioners remember the priest Ferdo Krajačić (1848-1881) who installed the bells on June 9, 1850, and the tower clock was procured in 1855 (sadly, now gone). The church was damaged in the earthquake of 1880. During the WW II the bells were taken away and the new bells installed in 1927 by the priest Nikola Horvatin (1920- 1966). In 1937 the confirmation was given here by Alojzije Stepinac.