Church of the Holy Trinity
Trg Matije Gupca, Donja Stubica
Tel: +385 49 286 020
The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity is the Gothic church renovated after the earthquake in 1881. The roof of the bell tower is similar to the roof of the bell tower on the Zagreb cathedral. There are late Gothic priest seats decorated with figures and a Renaissance headstone with the relief of Franjo Tahi (died in 1573). Beside the main altar of the Holy Trinity, the church has two side altars: of St. Joseph and St. Michael the Archangel. The parish manor was built by J. Either from Zagreb in 1820.