Chapel of St. George
The Chapel of St. George is located above Samobor, at the Tepec hill. It is the best decorated chapel and the principal chapel of the Brotherhood of St. George from Samobor. It was built by the wine-makers of Giznik and Mala Rakovica in the 17th century. The main altar was gilded in 1688 and the painting of St. George was done on canvas. The present construction with a bell tower with the sacristy and sanctuary was build in the 18th century. In WW II. the chapel was devastated and the inventory destroyed. In 1967 the chapel was renovated and has served it liturgical purpose ever since.