Chapel of St. Anthony
Klake, Samobor, Klake
The chapel of St. Anthony in Klake is located on the hiking trail towards Okić and the mountain lodge below. The chapel was mentioned for the first time in 1668, but it is older. Originally it was dedicated to St. Fabian and St. Sebastian, and it is not know when this was changed. The last renovation was in 1994, when the chapel was painted and fitted with a bell. There are partially preserved objects from the 17th century.