Chapel of St. Anne
The Chapel of St. Anne is at the Tepec hill, in Anindol park. It is the youngest of all Samobor Baroque churches. It was mentioned for the first time in 1759, but probably built in 1751, sponsored by count Auersperg, the owner of the town of Samobor. The chapel has three altars with paintings from the 18th century. The inner walls were partially painted by the academic painter Vladimir Pavlek in 1980.